I was just thanking the LORD for the Great Church I get to serve in and live in Biblical Community together with! I am so in love with one of God’s greatest ideas! I’d give my life for it…well…I kinda have! The church is not a building it is a body of believers. Here is what I love about my church:
1. They are SO accepting. Forgiveness can truly be realized here!
2. They are SO fun. Yesterday, in a drama, they said, “don’t let the door hitcha, where the good lord split ya” I just rolled!
3. I love the music. It connects my heart to God’s. Keep up the great tunes…Jonny P and worship team!
4. I love the ‘family.’ When life is hard, they pick me up. An email, a meal, a kind word!
5. I love their willingness to adapt to change as God navigates his church in an ever-changing culture!
Thanks CHURCH for being such a HUGE part of my life! I love you guys!
And we love you too! Thanks for being so real with us yesterday. I love the personal insights to your family life. : ) Sue
Thanks for being so honest and real!! You are an amazing leader and role model. Thanks for being such a good example :)
Thanks Amy and Sue. So glad you are a part of our family.
Wow, so Agnes and her add libs, huh?
Don’t let the doorknob hitcha were the good Lord split ya….Only at Gateway…
I love my family!