I got up on this foggy fall Sunday, and this verse, ‘This is the day that the Lord has made, Let us rejoice and be glad in it.’ came to mind. Let me give you 5 Things I love about Sundays!
1. I get to be with the people of God. It’s a family re-union every week.
2. I get to serve with the people of God, those people who come to visit that are far from God. The church does not exist for the people of God, but for the World.
3. I get challenged with a message that motivates be to be a ‘doer of the word, not just a hearer only.’
4. I get to be in the presence of God, lead by an incredible worship team that takes me to a higher level. I love our worship.
5. I get to come home and be with my family and have our ‘traditional’ pot roast, mashed potatoes, carrots, and corn. We as a family are generally all in one place and can sit together for a meal and enjoy one another.
What do you love about SUNDAY?