When the going gets tough, the tough get going!
Where do you go when the going gets tough?
TOP 5 PLACES TO RUN (Mine)
1. GOD. In you there is Life! You are my refuge and my hiding place!
2. THE BIBLE. Normally, I would say the Psalms, but God’s Word is rich, everywhere!
3. My wife. Gay is my life mate. My soul mate. She gets me and loves me. I love you Gay!
4. My ABS Partner. I have the best accountability partner and friend….thanks MIKE!
5. To silence. I just ‘get away’….anywhere is good, as long as there is no one around! (Spirit of God…thanks for never leaving me alone…you are my comforter!)
Where do you RUN?
Share This Story, Choose Your Platform!
I am a visionary architect who is passionate about seeing dreams realized and implemented so that together we can better our world physically and spiritually. I get excited about leadership development and seeing the church multiplied as people embrace their creative side and breathe life and hope into their world. There is nothing that motivates me more than serving the young, the lost, the poor and the elderly.
I have been serving the Lord full-time for over 35 years. I consider myself a ‘life coach.’ For many years I was on the playing pitch. My role today is to train and invest in the next wave of ‘players’ who are serious about winning. My team runs to ‘win’…to win the prize of knowing that we embraced the high calling of God. To serve him with all that we have and give him all the glory.
I have been privileged to serve God as a youth pastor, school administrator, church planter, lead pastor, mission director, business owner, crisis and catastrophe director and college professor. That God chooses to use me to direct our amazing team blows me away. I love my job!