CPR-3 has much to be thankful for on this Memorial Day weekend. You can help by sending these supplies or by making a donation to purchase these needed items for our Center of Movement/Guest House.
THANK YOU to all who have graciously and generously given of their time and money to make this project a HUGE success. The Center as we call it, or the SANT MOUVMAN (the center of movement), will be open this summer for all of our teams.
We are having a SHOWER for our new Home. If you would like to contibute to supply the house with Kitchen supplies, office supplies, towels, sheets, pillows, plates, cups, utencils.
TEAMS: IF you can plan to bring a new pillow, sheets, towels etc and then leave them, we will then be able to tell future teams they do not need to bring these items.
Amanda Damon has put together a TARGET registry that identifies what we need. We would like to keep everything looking the same if that is possible. (See Attached PDF).
If you would like to make a donation to defray the final costs of furnishing the buildings you can send a check to CPR-3, 51 Reason Lane, Coatesville, PA 19320. Or you can go online to our web page and donate on our site. www.cpr-3.com
THANK YOU for your PRAYERS and COMMITMENT. This Building is DEBT FREE!
How you can help?
As you know, we are about a month away from our “Grand Opening” of the Sant Mouvman! God is so good! We are excited for ALL of the teams that will be coming in the next few months! We know that we have asked you to bring a number of items such as sheets, pillows, and towels for yourselves. We would like to extend that request to make it more specific to our needs. We are wanting our facility to look uniform, so we would like to encourage you to bring the items on our Target Registry. Take a look at our Target Registry, http:// www.target.com/np/wedding-registry/-/N-564tj? registryType=R&originalEventType=WD (Where it asks you for a “Name,” type in “Respire Lavi” to look up our registry). We are starting from “scratch,” just like a newly married couple without household items, so if your team would like to take over a “room,” please email Jordan and Amanda Damon, our team leaders at email@example.com, to confirm.
• White bath towels: http://www.target.com/p/threshold-solid-towels/-/A-14132588?registryId=Q5ywvsY_VitihJIuV79uKg®Title=Respire %20%20:%20Sant’s&reqQty=80&preSelFlag=1
• White Sheets: http://www.target.com/p/room-essentials-easy-care-sheet-set/-/A-11943504? registryId=Q5ywvsY_VitihJIuV79uKg®Title=Respire%20%20:%20Sant’s&reqQty=80&preSelFlag=1
• Pillows: http://www.target.com/p/room-essentials-medium-firm-pillow/-/A-13970431?registryId=Q5ywvsY_VitihJIuV79uKg®Title=Respire %20%20:%20Sant’s&reqQty=40&preSelFlag=1
• Shower Curtains/plastic hooks: http://m.target.com/p/interdesign-zeno-waterproof-long-shower-curtain-black-white-72×84/-/ A-13140116
• Silverware (knives, spoons, forks): http://www.target.com/p/oneida-dinner-knife-set-of-6/-/A-11942964? registryId=Q5ywvsY_VitihJIuV79uKg®Title=Respire%20%20:%20Sant’s&reqQty=8&preSelFlag=1
• Serving Utensils: http://www.target.com/p/oneida-portman-tool-set-5-piece/-/A-11044766? registryId=Q5ywvsY_VitihJIuV79uKg®Title=Respire%20%20:%20Sant’s&reqQty=1&preSelFlag=1
• Cups: http://m.target.com/p/natilus-12-pc-tumbler-set/-/A-11081120
• Plates/bowls: http://www.target.com/p/room-essentials-12-piece-square-dinnerware-set/-/A-14296347? registryId=Q5ywvsY_VitihJIuV79uKg®Title=Respire%20%20:%20Sant’s&reqQty=10&preSelFlag=1
• Frying Pans: http://www.target.com/p/chefmate-3-piece-fry-pan-set/-/A-11533974? registryId=Q5ywvsY_VitihJIuV79uKg&fromMyItemsPage=true
• Mixing bowls: http://www.target.com/p/threshold-mixing-bowl/-/A-14265534?registryId=Q5ywvsY_VitihJIuV79uKg®Title=Respire %20%20:%20Sant’s&reqQty=2&preSelFlag=1
• Prepping bowls: http://www.target.com/p/paula-deen-3-pc-enamel-steel-prep-bowl/-/A-11671588? registryId=Q5ywvsY_VitihJIuV79uKg®Title=Respire%20%20:%20Sant’s&reqQty=2&preSelFlag=1
• Cutting Boards: http://www.target.com/p/cutting-board-14×17/-/A-82643?registryId=Q5ywvsY_VitihJIuV79uKg®Title=Respire %20%20:%20Sant’s&reqQty=2&preSelFlag=1
• Dish Drying Racks: http://www.target.com/p/sterilite-2-pc-dish-rack-white/-/A-14504267? registryId=Q5ywvsY_VitihJIuV79uKg&fromMyItemsPage=true
• Dish Towels: http://www.target.com/p/room-essentials-2-pk-black-terry-grid-towel-26-x16/-/A-13710703# Misc.
• Ziplock bags, Saran Wrap/Foil, and Tupperware, for kitchen storage
• Sponges, lysol wipes, dish soap, and cleaning supplies for kitchen and bathrooms • Electrical strips and low watt lightbulbs for Guesthouse
How grateful CPR-3 is to its amazing core of volunteers who make CPR-3 a movement rather than a mission. Stay tuned for an exciting JUNE. CPR-3 will soon launch its brand new web site. We hope this site will be informative and user friendly. Thank you Erin Cooper for the hours that you have poured into this makeover.
“CPR-3 Haiti” is now a stand alone entity entirely owned and managed by our fine Haitian partners. Thank you Pierre Prinvil for the heart and energy that you give to make the country of Haiti a developing country.
CPR-3 is here to serve you. MOVEMENT!
SUMMER TEAMS in HAITI
CPR-3 is preparing for what will be a very exciting Summer. THANK YOU to all the Churches and Groups that have chosen to sacrifice and give their time and energy and resources to be ‘present’ in Haiti.
Please PRAY for the teams and the CPR-3 staff as we serve the wonderful people of Haiti this summer.
Leave A Comment