Each month we have our Respire Lavi Haiti Pastors submit a report as to how things are going in their personal lives and ministry. I have to say that when I get these each month, it is the most rewarding time of the month for me. I love reading about how God is moving the CPR-3 Movement forward. It’s a reminder to me that it is His movement and not the product of mere man. Here is a small sampling of what I read:
- We had five baptisms this month.
- We are starting to see “disciples that make disciples” as we had 2 people come to Christ that were lead to the Lord by people in our church.
- Praise the Lord, two people have “come back to Christ” after falling into sin and walking away from Christ.
- Lucienne Jereome has accepted Christ as her savior! Praise the Lord.
- Because of a recent team from the US, we were able to get a young girl and her mother to the hospital for much needed medical care.
- A couple in our church have decided to follow God’s command of getting married.
This is just a small sampling of this months report. God is at work in Haiti. Will you please pray specifically for our pastors: