How can you improve your serve? How can you better your game? As you plan for a healthier team in 2015 consider thinking through these ideas.
- The most successful businesses have a mission behind them. The most successful not for profits function like companies.
- Be more business oriented without compromising your family and fun values.
- Take care of the people you like and always work with people you like.
- Your best pitch is “The experience” you create, not the brochure or explanations of all that you are or do.
- Talk even more about your story. It’s not always about asking for money even in a not for profit / causal organization. More of the “story” – A constant ‘sell’ can get gory.
- Organizational health is more important than intelligence.
- Cherish the cultures that exist in your organization more than you do in your strategies and structures.
- Focus in on the key and top level leaders in your organization.
- Be brutally intolerant of biblical, cultural or behavioral violations.
- Hire and recruit to fit your culture.
- Keep your team focused on the mission. What is your brand. What cultures exist in your organization?
- Coach your team toward the positive. Ups and downs are real. In the end your team needs to feel that you believe.
- Process failures together. Get buy in from your team so you or your team does not fail the next time.
- Create and provide a product your users are proud of. Good things happen to Good products. We have the GOOD NEWS!
Leave A Comment