As a Pastor I longed for a healthy process to see Joe Pagan turn into Holy Joe. All of us are committed to the biblical mandate to make disciples, but I have found few that are willing to develop a system to get people to make the necessary commitments to get where they desire. There is a process in purpose.
The value of a adopting a biblical process is that if it is biblical then it is culturally transferable. Absolute truth can be realized locally and globally and within a small group or large group setting. Disciple making demands space on the calendar for the local church. It demands commitment on the part of the participant or disciple.
Purpose Driven and P.E.A.C.E.
As Christians have you taken the time to embrace the ‘high calling’ of God? Do we understand the amazing trust the Father has given to us as He lavished his love and his most precious gift (the Gospel) to us? He breathed his life into us and now expects us to breathe out that very life giving message to our world, locally and globally.
Breathe Partners is committed to the proclamation of the Gospel. Breathe is committed to carrying out the mission of Jesus through the Church and we are committed to the P.E.A.C.E. plan to see unreached and unengaged peoples in urban spaces and under-developed parts of the world experience health and hope.
Our work in Haiti and Philadelphia will be more successful when we choose to adopt and partner with others who are committed to the same process and truth. If you are PD or PEACE or know of anyone that is, please let us know.
- The Great Commandment – Love God, Love People – Matthew 22:36-40
- The Great Commission – Make Disciples by Going, Baptizing and Teach them to obey all the commands of Jesus – Matthew 28:18-20
- The Great Requirement – to act justly and to love mercy and to walk humbly with the Lord – Micah 6:8
- Setting the Church up to win. Seeing healthy Churches Multiplying. Being Committed to Worship, Fellowship, Discipleship, Serving and Mission
- Carrying out the Mission of the Church given by God…The Worship of God, the Mercy of God…Everywhere.
- The Church is the Mission of Jesus. He has provided the Biblical Mandate, the Product and Process, and the Distribution Network
- Fellowship, Maturity, Service, Mission, Worship
- Plant churches that promote reconciliation / spiritual emptiness
- Equip servant leaders / self-serving leadership
- Assist the poor / poverty
- Care for the sick / disease
- Educate the next generation / illiteracy
Ordinary people, empowered by God, doing what Jesus did, wherever they are.
Your investment reaps eternal reward. Your generosity and prayer is what keeps us ‘breathing.’ Your gift will help us advance the Good News on Purpose through P.E.A.C.E. Thank you!