The truest measurement of any church or organization is when healthy relationships exist within and outside of its walls. (Click to Tweet)
Life is meant to be lived with others in community and on mission. When the church embraces LOVE and sees people as first made in God’s image and likeness rather than sinners is the turning point from ‘dis-ease’ (disease) to health.
I trust that you will be able to use these tools that continue to shape Breathe Partners and make us more effective in our demonstration and proclamation of the Good News!
How Do I Become Healthy?
- Hunger first for things eternal – Only two things last forever: God and People
- Embrace Purpose and P.E.A.C.E. – A great commitment to the great commandment and the great commission will grow a healthy you, church, and community
- Award others often – What is rewarded, is repeated – Celebrate the wins
- Love always – He who loves first, wins – Love God, Love People, in that order
- Trust deeply and early – Partnership is predicated on trust
- Humble yourself in the presence of God and Man
- Fellowship and Community
- Growth and Disciple-Making
- Service and Ministry
- Mission and Evangelism
- Worship and Creativity
- Plant churches that promote reconciliation / spiritual emptiness
- Equip servant leaders / self-serving leadership
- Assist the poor / poverty
- Care for the sick / disease
- Educate the next generation / illiteracy
Spirit – I am depending on Jesus as the center of my life
- Faith – Without Faith it is impossible to please God
- Fruit of the Spirit – The outward (fruit) appearance reflects what is inside (heart)
- Free yourself from the weights that entangle you
Mind – I am focused on Jesus as the center of my life
- Fortify your core identity – Who are you? Why do you exist?
- Fear the Lord – Pursue the desires of your heart
- Fix your eyes on Jesus – Set your mind on things above (reason, thought, mind)
Body – I am healthy and I will take care of myself
- Fashion a beauty that is on the inside and the outside – workout habits
- Frame yourself in a healthy body of relationships – people who know Jesus and people who do not
- Fuel your mind and stomach with positive and healthy energy – what goes in, comes out
- Relational approach
- Laughter and celebration
- Involvement with partners
- Outreach oriented
- Numerical growth
- Spiritual growth
- Homelike family
- Strategic Follow Up
Thank you for pursuing Health! Connect with us... we’d love to help in anyway we can about what Health looks like for you, your organization, or your church!